Join more than 200 university representatives and industry leaders at the First Ever African Higher Education Summit on March 13 – 15, 2019 that we are co-hosting with the African Union. The summit has been designed to bring together American and African Universities in an effort to secure partnerships, communication and increase the overall success of every academic institution involved.
Learn about several sponsorship opportunities available for this annual sell out event.
The 2019 African Union Higher Education Summit will sell out so Register Today!
Our summit specialists from the public and private sector will share their expertise on subjects such as the following:
· Developing and Robust international student support system
· Joint Research Opportunities
· Advanced Academic Opportunities
· Building Productive Partnerships
· Exchange and 2+2 Partnerships
Join us at the event that will bring together African and US Universities seeking foreign exchange and joint degree partnerships in addition to joint research opportunities.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13, 2019
5-9 PM RECEPTION, AFRICAN UNION HOUSE
THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2019
• 9 – 9:15 AM Welcome, Her Excellency, Dr. Arikana Chihombori-Quao
• 9:15 -9:30 AM Intent & Purpose – James M. Gordon, CEO, CULTIVA
• 9:30 – 10:30 AM Plenary session
Creating Successful International Partnerships - Monte Claire University
• 10:30 -11:00AM BREAK
• 11:00-12:00 AM Workshop I
• Current US Africa Policy on Education - Panel
• Radford University- International Partnerships case study
• 12:00PM – 1:00PM LUNCH
• 1:15-2:15 PM Plenary Session
Financing US African University Partnerships
• 2:30 – 3:30 PM Workshop II
• Adapting to Student Needs Panel
• 3:30 - 4:00 PM BREAK
• 4:00 – 5:00PM Plenary Session
Success with Public Private Partnerships
• 5:00 – 5:30 Networking Sponsored event
Friday, MARCH 15, 2019
• 9:00 – 9:15 AM Welcome - William E. "Kip" Ward, is a former United States Army four-star general who previously served as Commander, U.S. Africa Command
• 9:15 - 10:15 AM Plenary Session
Career Based Education
• 10:30-11:30 AM Workshop IV
• Exchange and 2+2 partnerships – John Bowman, Ph.D. CULTIVA
• The value of Internships in Higher Ed – Marshall Bailey, President of Leaderships Initiative
• 11:30 – 12:00 Closing Ceremony
• 1:00-5:30 PM Strategic Visits
• Capitol Hill – meet and greet with Members of Congress
• US Departments of State & Education / State Dept
• Library of Congress
So, why attend AU Higher Ed Summit?
Collaborate with Universities: Stimulate academic exchange programs, joint research and international collaboration
Build Your Network: With over 200 attendees from every role and institutions of all shapes and sizes, Higher Ed Summit offers unparalleled networking opportunities.
Get Inspired: Out-of-the-box thinking and amazing ideas are everywhere at the Summit, like in our Workshops series and Keynote presentations featuring thought leaders.
See What’s Next: Get an exclusive look at next-generation technology from our exhibitors and partners.
So let’s come together and develop sustainable partnerships for US, African, and other International Universities.
We offer a variety of stands options to suit your requirements and budget.
From large island stands with the wow factor to small pre-built shells schemes to get your brand out there.
Download the Exhibitor and Sponsorship package to learn review available options or Purchase Now.
If you’re interested in sponsoring the AU Higher Ed Summit, please get in touch, we’d love for you to get involved. We’ve plenty of exciting opportunities, whatever your budget that will put your company name firmly in the spotlight. Of course, sponsoring the AU Higher Ed Summit will connect your brand with some of the most influential names in the education industry. So this is the perfect opportunity to be part of something your potential clients really value. Join us at AU Higher Ed Summit and let your brand be part of an industry-leading experience.
Contact us to find out more.
Files coming soon.